Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Teachers Make a Difference

I once heard a poet respond to man questioning him on his salary and what he "makes" say, "Teachers make a difference." I taught my last two lessons at Warren and I felt my energy deplete quickly in the morning. I wasn't my normal bubbly self, however the kids still got excited, still wanted learn and still laughed when I laughed and got quiet when I gave the infamous look. I hope I made a difference.


Today is a day off... invitations are sent, done and on their way to homes. I am going window shopping in a bit and I'm wearing a cute enough outfit to make me feel good. I'll be eating fruit salad for lunch and relaxing while looking for bridesmaids gifts. I may even take a stab at getting some home work done. Oh and I LOST 10 pounds total in the last two months!!!! YESSSSSS!!! Praise God!!!!

My life may not be perfect, my situations may still be difficult, I may still have plenty of tasks ahead of me to complete but still I see that God is good, peaceful, patient and loving. Bathing in God's love today has caused me to feel like a pampered bride. He is so good. Wow, what a God... I get to live today and rejoice just because God created me and created today!

No comments:

Post a Comment